Friday, July 18, 2014

Babywearing



So this is a thing. It seems to be, at least.

This is so clever. Really amazing.

BECAUSE

Toddlers that are being carried cannot get into things.

Now, there are other reasons that I use this carrier - it's called "Girasol Earthy Rainbow Mysol Mei Tai."

Isn't that a mouthful? There are acronyms for these carriers, too. Thankfully, being a military family has gotten me used to them. It's a Gira WCMT. BOOM.

She's so comfortable in this carrier. She will sit on the floor and wrap it around her to play, sometimes. She stays very still while I'm putting her in it, and enjoys looking at everything. I carry her on my back often while shopping, cooking, and whatnot.

She has napped in this before, too. And nursed. While I can still do things.

A couple weeks ago my boys went to the planetarium. Vivian and I went shopping. Because Vivian loves shoes.

And then I put her in the carrier, and nursed, which walking around Target with a coffee (that would be also known as SAHM vacation).

So. Go look at the ones at Target (don't forget your coffee... or tea.;-)) and take back your "vacation," and your apologies for broken vases, and your dinner prep time.

Because baby wearing is awesome.


1 comment:

  1. ohmigosh a WCMT GIRASOL?!?! ALLLLLll the jealous!! seriously tho, where did you get and how much? i want one so bad.... lol

    ReplyDelete